lovely dog's work-art

lovely dog's work-art
Sống thế nào để có thể mỉm cười với nhau, & sau khi xa nhau rồi cũng có thể mỉm cười một mình. . .

Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 5, 2012

2D Gallery of Godylevol


¯ To prepare for an Enjoyable Portfoli, I will post some galleries about my works. They includes almost fields that I care about. If you like them, please share them to the head-hunters! Thank you very much!
After posting galleries about 2D , 3D, Clothes, I will post the full Portfolio of Godylevol. Please share to the head-hunters, again! ^_*
2D Gallery includes paintings that I drew by myself by pencils, water colors & graphic softwares.













 Photobucket  



 


Photobucket 


Photobucket
 


  Photobucket 


 

 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 

 



 


Photobucket
 


(drawn by lovely dog
Sat. May 19th 2012
Nick YM : suzushi_mizuumi

1 nhận xét: