lovely dog's work-art

lovely dog's work-art
Sống thế nào để có thể mỉm cười với nhau, & sau khi xa nhau rồi cũng có thể mỉm cười một mình. . .

Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 5, 2012

3D simple Gallery of Godylevol


¯ • To prepare for an Enjoyable Portfolio, I will post some galleries about my works. They includes almost fields that I care about. If you like them, please share them to the head-hunters! Thank you very much!

After posting galleries about 2D , 3D, Clothes, I will post the full Portfolio of Godylevol. Please share to the head-hunters, again! ^_*
3D Gallery includes paintings that I drew with the softwares 3DMAX, Maya & used 3D library. However, you would know which I modelled by myself, like the iron, simple microwave oven, the bunk bed or simple gas stove ^.^
I’m finding 3D weapons but they don’t sell that kind of 3D library, especially acient weapons like gorgeous swords or knives!!! I need them for my fictions’illustration! Perhaps I have to model by myself ^_^
¯ 2D Gallery  (posted)



  Photobucket 

  Photobucket Photobucket



  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 



  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 


  Photobucket 
 
(written by lovely dog
Thurs. May 24th 2012
Nick YM : innova_landscruise
 

1 nhận xét:

  1. Nice works, babe, but you have to try more ^.^
    Ganbatte kudasai ne :-bd

    Trả lờiXóa